All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $50.23
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
About this product
- DescriptionBursting with fascinating facts and striking photographs, this title provides surprising insights into the miniature world of dragonflies, from their life cycle to their predatory behaviour. It features extreme close-ups, cutaways and clear, informative captions, providing children with an abundance of information.
- Author BiographyLouise and Richard met at university and, after working in advertising, formed a successful creative partnership in the world of publishing. They specialise in producing innovative, engaging non-fiction children's books themed around science and nature.
- Author(s)Louise & Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUp Close & Scary
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Reading AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.