All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explains how the radical experience of a generation of American writers influenced the cultural and political climate of post-World War II USA and provided much of the conservative rationale for the early years of the Cold War.
- Author(s)John P. Professor Francia
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/1994
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight817 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementMorningside ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.