All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Look at the men in this book. Then get a mirror. See yourself in there. Then use this book to name and claim your feelings, the good, the bad and the ugly. There are power tools here for your transformation. If you are beaten up eugh by your life, then you are ready to change. Like the phoenix, you can rise up from here, out of the ashes of the crash and burn of the past to claim your true identity and power. This is what I wish for you and for the women in your lives who love you.' Iyanla Vanzant is very passionate about the topic of men and communication and UP FROM HERE will be a guide that will empower men. It will enable men to identify, name, and understand feelings, as well as the outmoded patterns of behaviour that result from misusing or t tapping into their emotional strength. In clear, essential terms, Iyanla Vanzant shows men alternatives to old, negative feelings such as shame and anger. By following Vanzant's recommended new approaches to old feelings, men can experience freer, more authentic, and ultimately more joyous behaviour, enabling them to reconnect with their true emotional and spiritual power.
- Author BiographyIyanla Vanzant is a bestselling author, an internationally recognised inspirational speaker and has been one of Oprah's 'Change your Life' experts.
- Author(s)Iyanla Vanzant
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight195 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.