About this product
- DescriptionThe Fflyte family find birds a nuisance as does everyone else, for there is simply t eugh room for them on the ground. It is only when Mr Fflyte invents a flying machine that the birds finally learn to fly.
- Author BiographyQuentin Blake has been drawing ever since he can remember. He taught illustration for over twenty years at the Royal College of Art, of which he is an honorary professor. He has won many prizes, including the Hans Christian Andersen Award for Illustration, the Eleanor Farjeon Award and the Kate Greenaway Medal, and in 1999 he was appointed the first Children's Laureate. In the 2013 New Year's Honours List he was knighted for services to illustration. John Yeoman was for many years Head of English at the French Lycee in London. His collaboration with Quentin Blake began in 1960, and has resulted in a long list of successful children's books of which a number of earlier well-loved titles are now being republished by Andersen Press for new generations of readers.
- Author(s)John Yeoman
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width232 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeTo 5
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $11.27Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $19.52
- AU $4.00Trending at AU $4.08
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $38.08
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.