All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis guided journal is designed to help you evaluate and modify your human operating system, to integrate the whole of you to use in your creative and problem solving processes. There are discs or apps included in this book, just a workplace for you to grow and connect to your higher self. There are also divider pages every two weeks with inspiring illustrations and text. There is space to interact with your life for 12 weeks ... that's t so much time to change your operating system w is it?
- Author BiographyRobbie Adkins was born in Southern California shortly after WWII. She was able to grow up feeling safe and was able to explore all that this abundant world had to offer. There were of course limitations, but those caused her to start questioning everything...to become a seeker. After graduating from college with a degree in Graphic Communication, she started her very successful career as a graphic designer/illustrator. She won a guest editorship to Mademoiselle Magazine and went to New York to work as an intern for the month after her graduation. Her professional career included positions such as magazine art director and director of corporate communications for an emerging information company. She received many awards along the way, such as a Gold Medal from the LA Art Directors and a Best of Show from the Communication Arts group of San Diego. In her twenties, she took up the sport of skydiving and was in a world record formation made with all women. She then moved on to the emerging sport of hang gliding and was the only woman to qualify to compete in the Hang Gliding Nationals in 1974. Her whole life she has had a acute appetite for learning about all things spiritual with an emphasis on how we create our own reality. She has been influenced, among many others, by the teachings of Jesus Christ, Jane Roberts and the Seth materials, Native American teachings, the I-Ching, Abraham-Hicks (www.abraham-hicks.com), Alice A. Bailey and the teachings of the Tibetan (www.sevenray.net) Tony Burroughs and The Intenders of the Highest Good (www.intenders.com) and most recently, Marilyn Harper and Adironnda (www.adironndaspiritualhealer.com). She currently lives happily in Temecula with her husband Dale Polk and their two loving dogs.
- Author(s)Robbie Adkins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.