All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAudiences are sure to fall in love with both the aural and visual aspects of this piece. The rhythm of the tango is heard throughout, even when the primo and second players trade places in the middle of the piece! Beginning in D mir, students will enjoy the change to D major as the secondo player shifts across the bench to the primo part while the primo player walks around the bench. Both players experience the melody, accompaniment and syncopated rhythm patterns in a moderate 4/4 meter.
- PublisherAlfred Music
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Duet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Music
- Weight23 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.