All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- Description'Urban Air Quality Management' examines the contribution of vehicles to urban air pollution which is a growing problem in many cities in developing countries. It evaluates the priorities for air quality management programs, and reviews national, municipal, and World Bank experience with pollution-reduction efforts. This book draws lessons from this assessment and offers recommendations for priorities in developing coordinated assistance strategies in the environment, urban transport, and energy sectors.
- Author(s)Magda Lovei,Masami Kojima,World Bank
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleWorld Bank Technical Paper
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 508
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Notetabs.
- Weight200 g
- Width206 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.