All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionUrban Education in the United States examines the development of schools in the large cities of the USA. John Rury, a well-kwn historian of education, introduces and highlights the most significant and classic essays dealing with urban schooling in this collection. Urban Education in the United States will provide an introduction to critical themes in the history of city schools and will frame each section with an overview of urban education research during particular periods in US history.
- Author BiographyJOHN L. RURY is the Chair of the Department of teaching and leadership and Professor in the School of Education at the University of Kansas, USA. He is author of several books including Education and Social Change: Themes in the History of American Schooling.
- Author(s)John L. Rury
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/05/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight541 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.