Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionMore than simply examining the new geographical patterns forming within cities, this third edition of Urban Geography also investigates the way geographers have sought to make sense of this urban transformation. Tim Hall critically synthesizes key literatures in the following areas: * approaches to urban geography * ecomic geography of the city * urban policy * new urban forms and landscapes * impacts of urban change * sustainability and the city. Hall's revised third edition features enhanced pedagogy including boxed discussion points, end of chapter research questions, and an introductory chapter which outlines the importance of urban geography. Additionally a new concluding chapter encourages students to apply what they have read to their own experiences of cities and helps them to apply these ideas to a dissertation. An important volume, this revised edition is an essential read for students and scholars of urban geography.
- Author(s)Tim Hall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2006
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Human Geography Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 9 black & white halftones, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.