Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe forty papers in this book explore the state of sustainable groundwater management in a wide range of countries and cultures, climates, and geologies. They are organized in topic areas covering flow, chemical water quality, biological water quality, remediation, engineering, and socio-ecomics. An introductory section presents a range of integrated regional-scale studies. This volume will interest groundwater specialists in industry and research, and will provide insight for other urban specialists, including planners.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleNATO Science Series IV
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 74
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight917 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJohn H. Tellam,Michael O. Rivett,Rauf G. Israfilov
- Series Edited byL.G. Herringshaw
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.