All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpiritual health involves the whole person. Spiritually healthy individuals stand in right relationship with themselves, with other people, with the world in which they live, and with the transcendent, however they conceive it. Spiritually healthy individuals build purposeful lives, develop sound relationships, take responsibility for the world around them, and embrace the transcendent with confidence. Spiritually healthy individuals are needed at the heart of urban regeneration, to celebrate personal hope, to invest in social capital and to transform spiritual wilderness into centres of personal, social and ecomic creativity.
- Author BiographyLeslie J Francis is Professor of Practical Theology and University of Wales, Bangor and Director of the Welsh National Centre for Religious Education. He holds higher doctorates from the University of Cambridge (ScD) and the University of Oxford (DD) and is a well-established author in the fields of education, theology and psychology. Mandy Robbins is Teaching and Research Fellow, Welsh National Centre for Religious Education, University of Wales, Bangor.
- Author(s)Leslie Francis,Mandy Robbins
- PublisherEpworth Press
- Date of Publication28/12/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEpworth Press
- Out-of-print date03/05/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.