All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionUrban Ills: Confronting Twenty First Century Dilemmas of Urban Living in Global Contexts brings together original research by a wide array of interdisciplinary scholars to examine contemporary dilemmas impacting urban life in global contexts, following the latest global ecomic downturn. Focusing extensively on vulnerable populations, ecomic, social, health and community dynamics are explored as they relate to human adaptation to complex environments.
- Author BiographyCarol Camp Yeakey is founding director of the Interdisciplinary Program in Urban Studies and its Center on Urban Research and Public Policy at Washington University in St. Louis. She also holds faculty appointments as professor of education; of international & area studies; of American culture studies; and of urban studies at Washington University in St. Louis. Vetta Sanders Thompson is associate professor at Washington University in St. Louis where she holds faculty appointments in the George Warren Brown School of Social Work; the Institute of Public Health; and Urban Studies. Anjanette Wells is assistant professor at Washington University in St. Louis' George Warren Brown School of Social Work with faculty appointments in the Institute of Public Health, and Urban Studies.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, 32 tables
- Weight581 g
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAnjanette Wells,Carol Camp Yeakey,Vetta Sanders Thompson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.