All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionCollection of papers from the First International Conference on Urban Public Transportation Systems, held in Miami, FL, March 21-25, 1999. Increasing automobile travel has resulted in more congestion and pollution, outdated and insufficient infrastructure, and higher levels of oil consumption. As a result, engineers, planners, and policy makers are trying to propagate the advantages of public transportation. Because all countries face obstacles in implementing public transportation facilities, the First International Conference on Urban Public Transportation Systems was held in Miami, Florida, March 21-25, 1999, to provide an exchange of ideas and invations in the area of urban public transportation systems. Urban Public Transportation Systems is a collection of papers presented at this conference, where transportation professionals from 25 large international cities presented their citiesA urban public transportation systems, socio-ecomic characteristics, and land use and travel patterns. In addition, rewned members in the urban transportation field spoke in three panels, encompassing the future of public transportation, invative financing in urban transport and invative techniques and transit techlogies.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Edited byM. Bondada
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.