All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Emilie Bahr draws on her experience as an everyday cyclist and a transportation planner in New Orleans to demystify urban bicycling in this visually-compelling and fun-to-read field guide. What does it mean for a city to be bike-friendly? What makes cycling a women's issue? What does it take to feel safe on a bike? How do you bike to work in the summer and still look professional? What is the most fun you can possibly have on two wheels without being athletic? Bahr answers all these questions and more in her friendly and thoughtful essays and detailed practical tips.
- Author BiographyEmilie Bahr is a writer and urban planner living in New Orleans, where she first rediscovered the joys of getting around by bike. Her writing has appeared in the books New Orleans: Days and Nights in the Dreamy City and Louisiana in Words, and also in RV Life, Next City and Metropolis magazines. When she s not biking, she s often running, canoeing, or curled up in her favorite chair with a good book.
- Author(s)Emilie Bahr
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight230 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.