All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that shows painters, drawers, doodlers and urban sketchers how to bring their drawings to life with colourful, bold, yet accessible painting methods. Watercolour sketching is a rapidly emerging technique that enlivens sketches done in pen or pencil with the expressive washes, glazes, and lumius hues of watercolour. This lushly illustrated resource teaches artists on the go how to sketch with watercolour, rendering subjects efficiently and without inhibitions. Readers are guided through all aspects of the medium, from fundamental techniques including wet-on-wet, glazing, and washes; materials and supplies; and little kwn tips and tricks for getting the most out of watercolour (for example, just sprinkling a little salt on your painting creates a texture that's impossible to achieve with a brush). A strong focus on colour theory provides a solid foundation for enhancing drawings with vibrant hues.
- Author BiographyFelix Scheinberger is a German illustrator, artist, and designer. He has illustrated dozens of children's books, and has had work commissioned for Harvard Business Manager, Designer's Digest, Le Monde Diplomatique, Slanted Magazine, Belletristik, and Psychology Today.
- Author(s)Felix Scheinberger
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour drawings
- Weight671 g
- Width210 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.