All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the popular Networked Cities series, Urban and Regional Techlogy Planning focuses on the practice of relational planning and the stimulation of local city-regional scale development planning in the context of the global kwledge ecomy and network society. Designed to offer scholars, practitioners, and decision makers studies on the ways of cities, techlogies, and multiple forms of urban movement intersect and create the contemporary urban environment, Kenneth Corey and Mark Wilson explore the dynamics of techlogy-induced change that is taking place within the context of the global kwledge ecomy and network society. Examining first the kwledge ecomy itself, Wilson and Corey go on to discuss its implications before proposing ways to strategize for future intelligent development, with particular emphasis on the ALERT model for regional and local planning. An important read for those practicing or studying planning in this network society.
- Author BiographyKenneth Corey is Professor in the Department of Geography and the Urban and Regional Planning Program of Michigan State University. Mark Wilson is Associate Professor in the Urban and Regional Planning Program of the School of Planning, Design and Construction and the Department of Geography at Michigan State University and also serves as a research economist with the Institute for Public Policy and Social Research at MSU.
- Author(s)Kenneth E. Corey,Mark Wilson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2006
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNetworked Cities Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.