All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionIn Volume 1 of this two-volume publication, the authors review the international literature on urbanisation. They locate urbanisation in broader social transformations, study the role of households in the process of migration and discuss theories of migration. They also provide a survey of the history of urbanisation and planning in Latin America.
- Author(s)Direk Gelderblom,P. Kok
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleUrbanisation South Africa's Challenge S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.