Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.76Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUrdu: An Essential Grammar is a reference guide to the most important aspects of the language as it is used by native speakers today. The complexities of Urdu are set out in short, readable sections. Explanations contain minimal jargon and emphasis has been placed on the aspects of Urdu that pose a particular challenge for English-speaking students. Features include: * language examples throughout in both Urdu script and romanization * user-friendly layout * detailed contents list * comprehensive index. Urdu: An Essential Grammar presents a fresh and accessible description of the language and will prove invaluable to students at all levels.
- Author(s)Ruth Laila Schmidt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/1999
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Essential Grammars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteindex
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.