All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook promoting continence among older adults through invative treatments, therapies, and care strategies employed by nurses in particular. Palmer (Senior Staff Fellow, National Institute of Nursing Research) overviews rmal micturition, the associated factors and causes of incontinence, and
- Author(s)Mary H. Palmer
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/04/1996
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight291 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.