Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $107.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUrodynamics, 3rd edition takes into account the techlogical invations and new techniques that have been introduced since the publication of the 2nd edition in 1997. A simple yet practical guide to the functional investigation of patients with incontinence and voiding disturbances, the text makes clear the fundamental and vital contribution of urodynamic investigation to the management of patients with lower urinary tract dysfunction. The new termilogy from the International Continence Society has been introduced, references fully updated and standardization reports in the Appendix completely revised. Urodynamics is w widely accepted and most hospitals w recognise it as an essential part of the diagstic process in urology and gynecology. Specialists in geriatrics, pediatrics and neurology also appreciate the importance of urodynamics in the investigation of a large number of their patients.
- Author BiographyPaul Abrams is Honorary Secretary of the International Continence Society, consultant urologist and Chairman of Research at the Bristol Urological Institute based at Southmead Hospital in Bristol. He is also the author of several books in the field.
- Author(s)Paul Abrams
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note139 black & white illustrations, 13 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight596 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2006
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.