Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you deal with the end of a marriage when you are the partner who is left in the lurch? This is what happens to Ursula but, beyond the heartbreak, she must deal with the break up of the relationship being played out endlessly in the tabloids. Ursula's story opens on the day of her ex-husband William's wedding. The press are on the phone to her at six in the morning, asking her to share her innermost feelings. 'No comment', is all she can manage. Her three children, particularly the two youngest, cant restrain their excitement. After all, it isn't every day that their father marries a government minister and the Prime Minister and half the Cabinet are invited. But Ursula, herself embarked on a shaky new affair with a local man, sees how hard their daughter Jessie has taken the shake-up. Her father's secret favourite, she has put up walls, closed doors. But are these defences strong eugh to protect a ten-year-old child?
- Author BiographySandra Howard has quickly established herself as a highly successful commercial novelist. Married to the former leader of the Conservative Party, Michael Howard, she was also, in the l960s, one of the UK's leading fashion models. Sandra lives in London and in Kent.
- Author(s)Sandra Howard
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication14/06/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight259 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.