Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionEver wondered what goes on up there? Why do we think, feel and act in the way we do? What makes us happy or sad, angry or anxious? The Freeman brothers unravel the secrets of the mind and explain the scientific facts behind our behaviour. Armed with key psychological insights you'll be able to apply them to everyday situations and understand why we are attracted to certain people or remember faces rather than names. Having trouble sleeping? Suffering from panic attacks? Use Your Head will pin-point your symptoms and give you practical advice on how to overcome these difficulties. Clear, concise and immediately relevant, this is essential reading.
- Author BiographyDr Daniel Freeman is a Wellcome Trust Fellow at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London and was awarded the May Davidson prize by the British Psychological Society in 2008, which marks 'an outstanding contribution to the development of clinical psychology'. A key figure in the latest developments in cognitive behaviour therapy, he teaches clinicians around the world. Jason Freeman is a writer and editor in the areas of popular psychology and self-help.
- Author(s)Daniel Freeman,Jason Freeman
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/09/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width135 mm
- Height29 mm
- Spine216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.