All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionUse of Microbes for the Alleviation of Soil Stresses, Volume 2: Alleviation of Soil Stress by PGPR and Mycorrhizal Fungi describes the most important details and advances related to the alleviation of soil stresses by PGPR and mycorrhizal fungi. Comprised of eleven chapters, the book reviews the role of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in alleviation of salt stress, the role of AM fungi in alleviating drought stress in plants, the impact of biotic and abiotic stressors and the use of mycorrhizal fungi to alleviate compaction stress on plant growth. Written by experts in their respective fields, Use of Microbes for the Alleviation of Soil Stresses, Volume 2: Alleviation of Soil Stress by PGPR and Mycorrhizal Fungi is a comprehensive and valuable resource for researchers and students interested in the field of microbiology and soil stresses.
- Author BiographyDr. Mohammad Miransari has been a reviewer for the following journals, Soil and Tillage Research, Archives of Microbiology, Ecological Modeling, Plant Growth Regulation, Bioresource Technology, Canadian Journal of Microbiology, Acta Agriculture Scandinavia, Plant and Soil, African Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Academic Journals and Asian Network, Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, Agronomy for Sustainable Development, Journal of Plant Physiology, Applied Soil Ecology, Pedosphere, Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences, Scientia Agricola, Physiologiae Plantarum, Acta Physiologiae Plantarum, Biotechnology Progress, Scientia Horticulturae, Letters in Applied Microbiology and Annals of Microbiology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byMohammad Miransari
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.