Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionUsed Cars 101 is the first book written exclusively for used car managers, used car buyers, and used car wholesalers. Mr Hosaflook brings the world of the Used Car Industry to life for Used Car Professionals as well as those who work with the retail automotive industry. Anyone who buys or sells used cars will benefit from the stories and kwledge contained in this book. For every copy of this book that is sold, a donation of $1 will be made to the Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Charitable Service Trust.
- Author BiographySteve Hosaflook is a third generation car professional. Mr Hosaflook has an undergraduate degree in Marketing from Rochester Institute of Technology and a Master's in Accounting from Kennesaw State University. He has been a Lead Buyer for both CarMax and AutoNation. He has also worked as: a Dealer Principle, a Used Car Manager, and a wholesaler. He is the President of the Dealer Analysis Group. He currently lives with his family in Orange County, California.
- Author(s)Steve Hosaflook
- PublisherDealer Analysis Group
- Date of Publication27/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDealer Analysis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.