All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn D. A. Powell's fifth book of poetry, the rollicking line he has made his signature becomes the taut, more discursive means to describing beauty, singing a dirge, directing an ironic smile, or questioning who in any given setting is the instructor and who is the pupil. This collection explores the darker side of divisions and developments, which shows how the spaces of boonies, backstage, bath-house or bar are locations of desire. With Powell's witty banter, emotional resolve and powerful lyricism, this collection demonstrates his exhilarating range.
- Author BiographyD. A. Powell is the author of five collections of poetry, including Chronic, winner of the Kingsley Tufts Poetry Award. He lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)D. A. Powell
- PublisherGraywolf Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraywolf Press,U.S.
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.