User Experience Re-Mastered: Your Guide to Getting the Right Design by Chauncey Wilson (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $87.07+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionUser Experience Re-Mastered: Your Guide to Getting the Right Design provides an understanding of key design and development processes aimed at enhancing the user experience of websites and web applications. The book is organized into four parts. Part 1 deals with the concept of usability, covering user needs analysis and card sorting-a tool for shaping information architecture in websites and software applications. Part 2 focuses on idea generation processes, including brainstorming; sketching; persona development; and the use of prototypes to validate and extract assumptions and requirements that exist among the product team. Part 3 presents core design principles and guidelines for website creation, along with tips and examples on how to apply these principles and guidelines. Part 4 on evaluation and analysis discusses the roles, procedures, and documents needed for an evaluation session; guidelines for planning and conducting a usability test; the analysis and interpretation of data from evaluation sessions; and user interface inspection using heuristic evaluation and other inspection methods. *A guided, hands-on tour through the process of creating the ultimate user experience - from testing, to prototyping, to design, to evaluation *Provides tried and tested material from best sellers in Morgan Kaufmann's Series in Interactive Techlogies, including leaders in the field such as Bill Buxton and Jakob Nielsen *Features never before seen material from Chauncey Wilson's forthcoming, and highly anticipated Handbook for User Centered Design
- Author BiographyChauncey Wilson is a UX Architect with 40 years of experience in human factors, usability, and user experience design. He has published and presented widely at UXPA, STC, CHI, APA, and HFES conferences. The author has published several books and chapters on usability engineering, brainstorming, surveys, victimization, and inspection methods. He has worked in small and large firms, started teams, consulted for a large firm, and consulted as a lone consultant. He enjoys the role of mentor and always tries to highlight the pros and cons of methods, principles, and processes. He is a member of the Skeptic's society and enjoys the role of Chief Skeptic. Chauncey does not believe in magic numbers, miracle methods, or methodolotry.
- Author(s)Chauncey Wilson
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, tables, figures
- Weight798 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.