All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIt outlines ways to assess user needs before you begin designing, to ensure that user requirements guide the design process, and to measure a project's success in meeting its users' needs. Written from the perspective of the professional designer, in accessible style, User-Responsive Design presents a range of tested approaches and offers real-life examples of their application.
- Author BiographyC. Thomas Mitchell is associate professor in the interior design program at Indiana University and the author of Living Design: The Daoist Way of Building.
- Author(s)C.Thomas Mitchell
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication29/10/2002
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note66 black and white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width196 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.