All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionHepatitis is a common causes of illness and death. Many types of hepatitis are caused by viruses, whereas other types result from the liver being overwhelmed by toxins, including alcohol and drugs. In this User's Guide, Dr. MacKay describes the most common forms of hepatitis, their causes, and ways to reduce your risk of contracting or developing them. He also describes vitamins, herbs, and other supplements that can help you reduce symptoms of hepatitis, including elevated liver enzymes, so you can lead a healthier life.
- Author(s)Douglas MacKay
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Weight200 g
- Width95 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.