Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe University of Kansas (KU) is a public research university and the largest university in the state of Kansas. Created by the staff of the KU libraries, KU ScholarWorks is the digital repository of the University. It contains scholarly work created by KU faculty and staff, as well as material from the University Archives. KU ScholarWorks makes important research and historical items available to a wider audience and helps assure their long-term preservation. The University of Kansas's KU ScholarWorks Pre-1923 Theses and Dissertation collection was digitized by the Scholarly Communications program staff in the KU Libraries' Center for Digital Scholarship. These theses and dissertations range from 1883 - 1921 and reflect topics from Engineering and History to Ecomics and Chemistry, including titles like A Study of Terpeneless Lemon Extracts, English Interest in the Abolition of the Slave Trade, and Aspects of the Gothic Romance.
- Author(s)George Malcolm Sharrard
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight77 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.