All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrait expert Ruth Culham has created a diverse set of papers grades K-2, assessed and antated them, and designed an interactive whiteboard CD of exemplars so teachers and students can use them as the focus of trait-based writing instruction. The papers are highlighted by key quality for each trait, making it easy for writers to see what works and what doesn't by simply pressing the color-coded buttons at the bottom of each projected paper on the white board. Can be used with overhead projectors as well. For use with Grades 6-8.
- Author BiographyRuth Culham, Ed.D., is President of The Culham Writing Company and former Assessment Program Unit Manager at Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory in Portland, Oregon. As a pioneering researcher of the 6+1 TRAIT model, she conducts workshops, organizes national and international institutes, and writes extensively on writing assessment and instruction. Prior to joining NWREL, Ruth was English Teacher of the Year in Montana, a highlight of her 19-year teaching career. She is the author of 6+1 Traits of Writing: The Complete Guide, Grades 3 and Up, as well as many other trait-related teacher resources.
- Author(s)Ruth Culham
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Weight259 g
- Width214 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.