All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an approach that is tried, tested and proven to work, this book supports practitioners in planning and resourcing a series of topics based around popular themes and interests in the early years. Each topic is open-ended and introduced in the form of a problem which the children have to solve and can be led by their kwledge, thoughts and ideas. Using Characters and Themes to Inspire Early Learning aims to nurture children's natural curiosity and imagination, encouraging them to become the facilitators who are empowered to solve problems, explore solutions and take ownership of their learning. There are links throughout to the seven areas of learning in the EYFS and practical guidance on how to document the children's learning. Features include: * An exciting range of characters, themes and objects to inspire children; * Photocopiable pages and online resources to use in the classroom; * Session breakdowns to set the scene and make planning easy; * Creative ideas and activities to prompt children's thinking and develop discussions. Packed with ideas for extending learning and practical resources that can be printed out for use in the classroom, this book is essential reading for all students and practitioners who want to provide inspiring learning opportunities for the children in their care.
- Author BiographyJo Ayers and Louise Robson are Reception Teachers and Early Years Consultants, UK. They provide practical support to schools and early years settings in delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage, phonics and literacy.
- Author(s)Jo Ayers,Louise Robson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note140 colour illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 68 colour illustrations, 72 colour line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.