All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionSpecial Edition Using EJB 2.0 starts with a description of how EJB fits into the big picture of J2EE development, then covers such topics as: * Locating EJB's using JNDI * Managing data with EJB Query Language * Building JMS applications using the new Message-driven Bean * Planning EJB applications using design patterns Later chapters describe advanced development topics including interoperability, horizontal services and clustering. Throughout the book, the authors construct a component-based auction web site using the J2EE architecture as a practical example.
- Author BiographyChuck Cavaness is a Senior Java Architect for NetVendor, a B2B supplier enablement Internet company. He specializes in full J2EE architecture design and construction for B2C and B2B Internet solutions. His experiences include development of several CORBA and EJB Internet solutions, including products for the banking, travel, and healthcare industries. Brian Keeton is a Software Engineer at NetVendor Inc. where he has developed server-side Java components to support B2B trading using EJB. He is a Sun Certified Developer for the Java Platform, and has taught courses in Java and CORBA technologies. Chuck and Brian co-wrote Special Edition Using Java 2 Standard Edition (pub 12/2000).
- Author(s)Brian Keeton,Chuck Cavaness
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication19/09/2001
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1080 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.