All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionFor those who have a basic understanding of statistics and want to learn SPSS on their own, this concise, practical guide can be used in conjunction with ather text or as a self-instructional resource. With the assistance of ample screenshots, bullet points, and callouts, readers master SPSS by inputting and analyzing their own data, rather than simply opening existing databases. The Second Edition introduces advanced concepts such as Logistic Regression, Principal Components Factor Analysis, and more complex graphing methods. This edition is compatible with IBM SPSS versions through 23.
- Author BiographyJames O. Aldrich (Doctor of Public Administration, University of Laverne) is a retired lecturer on statistics and research methods at California State University, Northridge. He has served as the principal investigator and co-director of a National Cancer Institute research project. He held the appointment of Instructor in the Department of Pathology at the University of Southern California School of Medicine. He has served on various committees for the Los Angeles chapter of the American Statistical Association and has also taught biostatistics, epidemiology, social statistics, and research methods courses for 20 years. The primary statistical software used for his coursework has been SPSS. Sage recently published (2013) Building SPSS Graphs to Understand Data co-authored with Hilda M. Rodriguez. James B. Cunningham (PhD in Science Education, Syracuse University) is Professor Emeritus of Science and Computer Education and former chair of the Department of Secondary Education at California State University, Northridge. Formerly chair of the Departments of Science and Mathematics in Washington State high schools, he is author of Teaching Metrics Simplified and co-author of BASIC for Teachers, Authoring Educational Software, Hands-On Physics Activities With Real-Life Applications, and Hands-On Chemistry Activities With Real-Life Applications. He used SPSS extensively during his tenure as director of the Credential Evaluation Unit in the College of Education. He is currently a Fellow in the Center for Teaching and Learning at California State University, Northridge.
- Author(s)James B. Cunningham,James O. Aldrich
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.