All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea of writing this book came up one night while having dinner with Ventura at the Crocodile Cafe in Pasadena. This was really a joint project, that could have turned into a nightmare without her support, encouragement, and expertise in personal computers. For all these things, and for tolerating my sometimes single-minded attention, I am very grateful to her. I am also very much indebted to six good friends, Paul Burridge, Mladen Chargin, Gary Dilley, Carl Hennrich, Hector Jensen and Mark Miller, who read the entire manuscript of this book and made many useful suggestions. I also want to thank Burt Alperson for his guidance and advice during the preparation of this book. Finally, I thank the Department of Civil Engineering of the University of Southern California for the support provided during the course of this project, and my students of all these years for asking tough questions. Contents Introduction 1 Basic MSC/NASTRAN concepts 2 PARTl Statics Problem 1 7 1. 1 Statement of the problem 7 1. 2 Cards introduced 7 1. 3 MSC/NASTRAN formulation 7 1. 4 Input Data Deck 8 1. 5 Results 11 Problem 2 27 2. 1 Statement of the problem 27 2. 2 Cards introduced 27 2. 3 MSC/NASTRAN formulation 27 2. 4 Input Data Deck 27 2. 5 Results 28 Problem 3 37 3. 1 Statement of the problem 37 3. 2 Cards introduced 37 3. 3 MSC/NASTRAN formulation 37 3. 4 Input Data Deck 37 3.
- Author(s)A. O. Cifuentes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/08/1989
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight714 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.