All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Using Money' introduces learners to the concepts of currency, exchange, goods and services, and global diversity. Readers learn how people all over the world earn, save, and spend money. Striking images show different types of currency from countries around the world. This Acorn Read-Aloud is an excellent tool for introducing learners to money.
- Author BiographyGail Fay is a freelance writer and copyeditor. She has written nonfiction children's books on several topics, including history. Gail has also written a comprehensive informational resource for high school athletes. Before entering the publishing world, Gail taught eighth grade English for ten years.
- Author(s)Gail Fay
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInfosearch: Understanding Money
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.