All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough many musicians use Reason to create music in their home studios, its instruments and sequencer are also extremely well-suited for live performance. So how do you get your Reason tracks ready for the limelight? For that matter, how do you get your Reason skills ready for the stage? Do you need to preprogram all of it? Can you use its instruments live without programming anything? Using Reason Onstage: Skill Pack quickly shows any Reason user, from the vice to the experienced, how to use Reason 4's power for onstage performance. The book starts out by providing valuable key commands that are helpful to kw during live performance, and then moves quickly on to controller setups, song layout suggestions, and Combinator 2 tips and tricks that will dramatically improve any musician's onstage performance. In addition to covering basic functions that make live performance easier, this excellent book/CD package also covers advanced concepts that allow the user to walk onstage and compose on the fly! The accompanying CD includes presets and templates that you'll use to learn the concepts in the book. This learn by doing approach ensures that you'll never skip a beat while jamming onstage.
- Author BiographyG. W. Childs IV has not only published several books on Reason (Reason 7 Power, Going Pro with Reason), Ableton Live (Going Pro with Ableton Live) and sound design (Creating Music and Sound for Video Games), but he was also a sound designer on Reason itself. He's also had a highly successful career in designing sounds for games like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords, Star Wars: Battlefront, and more. As a remix artist he's remixed major acts like Gene Loves Jezebel, Ray Charles, James Brown, and more.
- Author(s)G. W. Childs
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notefigures
- Weight414 g
- Width185 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.