All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionSince theres no point in Twittering if no one acts on your tweets and theres no point in having a Facebook page with a million likes if library use doesnt increase, youll welcome the eight best practices presented here because they will help your library both actually do social media in a way that matters and do it well.
- Author BiographyCharles Harmon is an Executive Editor for the Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group. His background includes work in special, public, and school libraries. Michael Messina is a reference librarian at the State University of New York's Maritime College. He has also worked as a researcher at The Brooklyn Academy of Music Archives. The former publisher of Applause Theatre & Cinema Books/Limelight Editions, he is a coeditor of Acts of War: Iraq and Afghanistan in Seven Plays (Northwestern University Press).
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleBest Practices in Library Services
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byCharles Harmon,Michael Messina
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.