All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake the mystery out of creating sampled instruments with this one-of-a-kind resource that is dedicated to guiding you through the recording and programming of your own playable sampled instruments. Using Software Samples: Skill Pack uses popular sample playback and digital audio editing programs to outline the complete sampled instrument creation workflow, beginning with the recording. Coverage then progresses to editing and processing the sounds, mapping the samples on the keyboard, and creating finished programs to make these instruments useful and musical. With a clear, straightforward writing style and deliberate, logical organization, this valuable resource takes a process that can seem overwhelming and intimidating, and turns it into a series of easy-to-understand tasks that are well within reach of any musician.
- Author BiographyNick Batzdorf is the editor and publisher of Virtual Instruments magazine and an active composer for media. He was the editor of Recording magazine for 10-1/2 years and is well known as a writer and expert on music technology, having written articles for all the major industry publications, including the ones he edits. Mr. Batzdorf's client list as a composer includes ABC, CBS, NBC, and Disney.
- Author(s)Nicholas Batzdorf
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight635 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.