All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a comprehensive reference for all levels of undergraduate Spanish courses, this text offers broad coverage of vocabulary relating to social, commercial and political environments, as well as exposure to commonly encountered technical vocabulary. Accompanying exercises are designed to promote precision and awareness of nuance and register; develop good dictionary usage and encourage effective learning. The book includes Iberian as well as Latin American vocabulary, clearly identifying differences between the two.
- Author BiographyR.E. Batchelor is an experienced teacher of Spanish and the author of numerous books in this and related fields, including Using Spanish (with C. Pountain 1992), Using Spanish Synonyms (1994), Using French (3rd edition, 2000), and Using French Synonyms (with M. Offord, 1993). He has also published numerous articles of literary, philosophical and historical interest. Miguel A. San Jose is Deputy Head Teacher at the Instituto de Educacion Secundaria 'La Merced' in Valladolid, Spain. He is also a national examiner in various subjects. He has studied in a number of fields and his rich and varied background has inspired his published writings, short stories and poetry.
- Author(s)Miguel Angel San Jose,R. E. Batchelor
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1000 exercises
- Weight1290 g
- Width169 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.