All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of digital techlogy to capture evidence of learning has been an area of rapid development recently, both in terms of the devices (such as smartphones and tablet computers) and the range of e-portfolios that has become available. Such a rapid pace of change is a major challenge to established practice in assessing learning, which can be daunting for tutors and assessors, even those who have sought to embrace techlogy in their practice. This book provides lots of straightforward, practical advice on how to use digital techlogy confidently and effectively to gather, store and report evidence of learning. It will be highly valuable to any adult learning practitioner or manager involved in collecting evidence either for accredited programmes (such as apprenticeships) or for n-accredited programmes. Terry Loane explains how to use both the latest hardware and online systems such as e-portfolios. He also describes how techlogy is w helping adult educators to move away from the 'tick-box culture' towards broader and more holistic methods of recording learners' achievements. This guide will be of particular interest to: teachers/tutors delivering programmes of adult learning in further and higher education that require collection of evidence for accreditation; trainers/managers working with apprentices; trainee teachers/tutors; those delivering and managing professional programmes of training with accreditation; and practitioners and managers in adult and community learning.
- Author BiographyTerry Loane is a consultant, trainer, writer and designer of learning programmes, specialising in e-learning across all education and training sectors. He has considerable experience of training tutors and assessors in all aspects of the use of technology, and holds an MA in Online and Distance Education, a Postgraduate Diploma in Open and Distance Education, and the V1 Verifier and A1 Assessor Awards.
- Author(s)Terry Loane
- PublisherNational Institute of Adult Continuing Education
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Institute of Adult Continuing Education
- Out-of-print date31/03/2016
- Weight170 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.