All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating all the latest developments in techlogy and software, this manual, w available in paperback, is ideal for anyone who lacks experience or confidence in using a PC. The reader will learn how to set up their PC, get to grips with Windows 7, work with software and drives, get online and send emails. With clear, jargon-free text, plenty of practical exercises and numerous hints and tips, this manual is aimed at the complete beginner and technical kwledge whatsoever is assumed or required.
- Author BiographyKyle MacRae is a freelance writer and journalist living in Scotland. He contributes technology and internet features to magazines and the UK press, with a strong focus on debunking jargon, explaining how things work in plain English and helping to make everyday computing accessible to all.
- Author(s)Kyle MacRae
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.