All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'These lines are written in the hope that the introduction and development of biodynamic methods may be furthered by methodical instruction. It is only a beginning, for in spite of fifteen years of practical work, we are but standing on the borders of a new world of kwledge and of life.' Ehrenfried Pfeiffer, 1938. This classic work by a pioneer of biodynamics lays out the details of the biodynamic method. Following Rudolf Steiner's indications, early biodynamic farmers and gardeners experimented with the methods, and this book passes on their valuable practical experience. It includes sections on compost in wet climates, the treatment of fruit trees, and crop rotation.
- Author BiographyEhrenfried Pfeiffer (1899-1961) was born in Munich. He visited the USA several times in the 1930s, was awarded a doctorate for his groundbreaking Sensitive Crystallisation theory as a blood test for detecting cancer, and emigrated there in 1940. He pioneered biodynamic agriculture in the USA and helped found the Biodynamic Farming & Gardening Association. He died in Spring Valley, New York.
- Author(s)Ehrenfried E. Pfeiffer
- PublisherBio-dynamic Farming & Gardening Association Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBio-dynamic Farming & Gardening Association Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note6 b/w line drawings
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.