All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWhether a vice or a seasoned surfer, this practical, down-to-earth and straightforward guide should help readers to get to grips with the Internet in all aspects of teaching. It offers practical suggestions for improving the use of the Internet, online resources and ICT in teaching and planning.
- Author BiographyEta de Cicco works for BECTA (The British Educational Communications Agency); Mike Farmer is Senior Lecturer in Science at the University of Central England; James Hargrave is manager of the Computing Helpdesk at Birmingham University.
- Author(s)Eta de Cico,James Hargrave,Mike Farmer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJames Hargrave,Mike Farmer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.