All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a general introduction to the R Commander graphical user interface (GUI) to R for readers who are unfamiliar with R. It is suitable for use as a supplementary text in a basic or intermediate-level statistics course. It is t intended to replace a basic or other statistics text but rather to complement it, although it does promote sound statistical practice in the examples. The book should also be useful to individual casual or occasional users of R for whom the standard command-line interface is an obstacle. tinyurl.com/RcmdrBook The site includes data files used in the book and an errata list.
- Author BiographyJohn Fox is Professor of Sociology at McMaster University. Professor Fox wrote the R Commander software, and is the author of many articles and books on statistical methods, including (with Sanford Weisberg) An R Companion to Applied Regression, Second Edition. He is an associate editor of the Journal of Statistical Software and former editor of the Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences monograph series.
- Author(s)John D. Fox
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC: The R Series
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note158 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.