All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGeographic low points have been largely igred by informational books and guides, yet many are worth visiting. Fred Nash has explored the low point of every county in Utah and here presents each remote, beautiful, and interesting location.An avid hiker and a seasoned mountaineer, Nash understands the requirements for successful exploration. His colorful descriptions of each low point serve as informative templates for vice and veteran adventure-travelers alike. He includes detailed driving and hiking maps, fully cross-referenced to GPS coordinates for each location, as well as information on the regional hazards and geographical characteristics of each site. The presence of scenic features, potable water, public facilities, and historical and cultural elements are among the many helpful tes included. Vivid photographs offer aesthetic enticements for every low-point seeker.This well-crafted and enjoyable guide will be of interest to adventurers, GPS enthusiasts, 4-wheel drivers, campers, and hikers.
- Author BiographyFred Nash is a partner in a mechanical engineering consulting firm. He has been a trip leader on hikes for the Wasatch Mountain Club and his resume includes hundreds of hiking and climbing trips in all 29 counties in the state. He lives in St. George.
- Author(s)Fred J Nash
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleUtah Series in Turkish and Islamic Stud
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.