All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Cambridge Illustrated Surgical Pathology series, this book provides a comprehensive account of the experienced gynecologic pathologists' diagstic approach to uterine pathology. Discussion is built around major pathologic entities in the uterus and cervix while highlighting the diverse and complex spectrum of alterations encountered in daily practice. Emphasizing clear description, diagstic algorithms and problem solving, the book's primary goal is to lay the foundation for diagstic accuracy, reproducibility, and relevance. It also dispels common misconceptions and encourages an intelligent and thoughtful approach to diagstic problems using all the tools available to the modern physician. The book is richly illustrated, with more than 700 color photomicrographs, all of which are also found in downloadable format on the accompanying CD-ROM.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Soslow is Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University and Attending Pathologist, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA. Teri Longacre is Associate Director of Surgical Pathology at Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA, USA.
- Author(s)Robert A. Soslow,Teri A. Longacre
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Illustrated Surgical Pathology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 826 colour illus. 89 tables
- Weight1530 g
- Width214 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.