All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark of moral philosophy and an ideal introduction to ethics, this famous work balances the claims of individuals and society, declaring that all actions should produce the greatest happiness overall. It remains as relevant today as it was to intellectual and moral dilemmas of the 19th century.
- Author(s)John Stuart Mill
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight59 g
- Width132 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.