All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe greatest threat to stability in Africa is the increase in transnational terrorist groups and criminals that occupy the ungoverned spaces. African nations suffer from the inability of the African governments to secure their borders and protect their citizens. The situation creates problems t only for Africa but also for the remainder of the world. The way to mitigate the risk of transnational terrorists and other violent n-state actors is to take away the conditions that lead to ungoverned space. The United States must identify the African nations with the greatest potential for change. The way to identify these nations is by accessing the strength of their national powers. Enhancing the diplomatic, informational, ecomic, and law enforcement powers allows the nations to focus personnel and resources towards the goal of removing ungoverned space from the African continent. Once the sanctuary is removed, the transnational terrorist will be identified and eliminated. The result is a stable African continent whose nations are better established and able to connect to the remainder of the global community.
- Author(s)John E Elrich
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.