Uveal Melanoma: A Model for Exploring Fundamental Cancer Biology by Taylor & Francis Inc (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $62.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionUveal melama is the most common intraocular malignancy in adults, yet little is kwn about the factors that predispose patients to develop the disease. However, the availability of several uveal melama cell lines has fostered vel in vitro and in vivo studies that have added to our kwledge about the immulogy, genetics, and molecular biology of uveal melama, revealing, for instance, that that uveal melama and cutaneous melama are remarkably different diseases. Presenting this important research into the area, Uveal Melama summarizes developments regarding the biology and metastasis of the disease, and provides insight into the pathobiology of this type of melama, as well as a discussion of the necessary expansion of treatment options - thus shedding new light on what is undoubtedly a highly significant area of study.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note16 black & white tables, 41 black & white halftones, 11 colour illustrations, 20 colour line drawings
- Weight662 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byBruce R. Ksander,J. Y. Niederkorn,M. J. Jager
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.