Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $20.28Trending at AU $23.22
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe Victoria and Albert Museum holds the largest and most comprehensive collection of dress in the world, spanning four centuries. Ranging from rare seventeenth-century gowns to cutting-edge contemporary couture, the collection includes dresses, suits, accessories, shoes and hats from all over the world. Available in two formats, this week to view diary offers a unique opportunity to look closely at exquisite, labour-intensive details seen in clothing often too fragile to display.
- Author(s)V&A Publishing
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publications
- Width190 mm
- Height224 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.